The Living Well™ collection by Sherwin-Williams, combines innovative coatings with comforting color palettes. Sherwin-Williams enhanced their high-quality, interior latex paint, SuperPaint®, by creating two unique, antimicrobial formulas:
From commercial properties to residential homes, we understand the importance of creating and maintaining sanitary, refreshed environments.
SuperPaint® with Sanitizing Technology
- Painted surfaces deliver ongoing antibacterial action, remaining effective in killing 90% of certain bacteria even after repeated contamination
- EPA-registered microbicidal paint that kills 99.9% of staph, E. coli and more**, on painted surfaces within 2 hours of exposure
- Available in 540 beautiful hues from the Living Well™ collection
SuperPaint® with Air Purifying Technology
- Contributes to cleaner indoor air quality by reducing VOCs
- Reduces common household odors, such as those from cooking, smoke and pets
- Features anti-microbial agents to inhibit the growth of mold and mildew on the painted surface
- Available in a wide variety of colors, including 540 inspired hues from the Living Well™ collection
Our regional buying power means we can upgrade your upcoming interior project’s paint to sanitizing or purifying tech, for free. And, we are offering 10% OFF* for clients that request an interior painting project estimate with this upgrade and book by 6/1/23.
Ready to re:fresh?
- Interior & Exterior Painting
- Power Washing
- EIFS & Stucco
- Drywall & Carpentry
- Epoxy & Specialty Coatings
- Exterior Envelope Projects
- Roofing & Siding
- Windows & Doors
- & more!
*Must book project by 6/1/23 and mention 10% off with free sanitizing/purifying upgrade promotion. Estimate must be for an interior painting project with either SuperPaint® with Sanitizing Technology or SuperPaint® with Air Purifying Technology. Cannot be combined with other promotions/discounts. If you have an existing estimate and would like to qualify for this interior painting promotion, please reach out to your sales rep to have us re-estimate the project.
**EPA registered paint that kills 99.9% of Staph (Staphylococcus aureus), E. coli (Escherichia coli), MRSA (Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus), VRE (Vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus faecalis) and Enterobacter aerogenes on painted surfaces within two hours of exposure and continues to kill 90% of bacteria for up to four years when the integrity of the surface is maintained.