For home, school or work, IdeaPaint provides a high-performance dry erase surface that erases cleanly every time. Literally and figuratively, the most flexible dry-erase surface that exists, and one roller-applied coat of this dry erase paint transforms any paintable surface into a canvas for creativity. In fact, no other dry-erase surface goes into so many places so easily.
Whether you need more brainstorming space in your conference room, want to transform old blackboards at your school into high performing dry erase surfaces, or think your mudroom could use a family messaging center, IdeaPaint is the ideal solution. Let’s take a look at some of the great uses for dry erase paint at home, school and work!
Uses for Dry Erase Paint at Home
- In the playroom: Paint the walls, resurface an easel, revamp a toy chest or turn a corner of the playroom into a real-life Pictionary board – the options are endless!
- In the kitchen: Turn the fridge into a giant memo board, paint the inside of a cabinet to keep track of your shopping list, or add easily changeable label areas to storage jars in the pantry. Just imagine how organized the kitchen could be!
- In the kids’ bedroom: Let your children decorate their room and everything in it; open their world to creativity!
- In the garage: Paint a wall to keep track of your oil changes, whether the mower has gas, or who’s got the next round of carpool.
Uses For Dry Erase Paint at School
- On old chalkboards: Transform old blackboards into high performance dry erase surfaces that inspire creativity and eliminate the health risk of dust.
- On desks and tables: This is great for classrooms with a lot of 1-on-1 attention where tables and desks can be turned into interactive surfaces.
- In offices: IdeaPaint can create a seamless space where teachers and administrators can collaborate, post reminders and more.
- Anywhere else: As a COMMERCIAL PAINTING COMPANY, we’ve seen schools use IdeaPaint in the hallways, on doors, on lockers, in cafeterias and more!
Uses for Dry Erase Paint at Work
- In the conference room: Create a collaborative space that encourages ideas and creativity. Many offices choose to paint from floor to ceiling, even the conference table!
- In your break room: Make use of dead space and give your employees a fun and interactive space to communicate in. Imagine the ideas that could come from the water cooler!
- On old surfaces: From whiteboards to chalkboards, desks to doors, there is an endless variety of places you can use dry erase paint.
- On doors, cubicles and hallways: With IdeaPaint, any surface can become a message center and can add functionality to unexpected places!
IdeaPaint is available in classic white, bold black and versatile clear. The clear IdeaPaint can be applied over any color or smooth surface and allows for seamless integration of dry erase functionality into existing decors. As a leading commercial painting company in Massachusetts, at re:fab we are certified in the use of Stage 4 HVLP commercial spray equipment and can achieve the smoothest writing surface using this advanced application technique. For your smaller household projects, IdeaPaint can be applied via easy roller application.
IdeaPaint is also a certified low-emission coating that meets stringent health and environment requirements. A low VOC product, IdeaPaint also fully adheres to the VOC limits established by South Coast Air Quality Management District, California Air Resources Board, and Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design.
A 10 year warranty guarantees that IdeaPaint will not yellow, crack or peel, and the surface is guaranteed to look just as good in 10 years as it does the first day it’s installed. To learn more, please do not hesitate to contact our team at re:fab. It would be our pleasure to discuss your ideas for IdeaPaint and to introduce you to this award-winning and innovative dry erase paint. Let’s get started today! We are standing by to answer any and all your questions and to provide you with a free comprehensive estimate for your next painting project – big and small!