Many business owners understand the need to hire a quality commercial painting professional who will understand the unique needs and requirements of the job at hand. But how do you find and hire a commercial painting company that you can trust? You need a commercial painting company that can ensure high-quality results that will last over time, and one that has the knowledge, equipment and expertise to execute the job on time with little disruption to your business.
Whether you need to re:paint your offices or need entire buildings, warehouses, or industrial facilities painted, selecting a commercial painting company is an integral part of the process. Hiring the best company from the beginning will not only help you save time and money but will also deliver the results your company deserves. While all companies have their eye on the bottom line, it is important to remember that the commercial painting company with the cheapest quote may not be the best for your needs.
Expert Commercial Painting Company Characteristics
How do you find and hire a commercial painting company of this caliber? Our team at re:fab always recommends starting your search online or by asking for referrals from friends, family and business associates. We also strongly encourage contacting each company to discuss their work history, product knowledge, training, timeline and more. Once you have all the information, sit down and compare companies to select the one that best suits your needs.
Below are a few items that we recommend taking into consideration when interviewing potential commercial painting companies:
- Professional Consulting: Let’s face it – you’re not a professional painter! When you hire a professional COMMERCIAL PAINTER, you should expect a high level of professional consulting. If they are an experienced company, with many years in the industry, they should be able to advise you on colors, textures and products that will work enhance your commercial space. Color can evoke many different types of feelings. Be sure the commercial painting company you select can provide creative solutions to your unique business application.
- Advanced Technology, Training and Safety: The painting industry has changed drastically over the past decade. Today’s commercial painting companies use state-of-the-art technology to deliver a higher standard than ever before. Be sure to ask questions regarding the company’s training procedures, the level of experience of the particular team that will complete your job, and the types of materials and technology that will be used. This is particularly important in commercial and industrial jobs where ceiling heights are taller, businesses need to continue to operate, and expensive equipment may not be able to be moved out of the facility. Be sure to also discuss their safety protocols and history of any accidents before selection.
- Scheduling: Your time is valuable. A professional commercial painting company will understand this and will work to limit distractions to ensure your daily routine, customer traffic and employee production are not affected. Sometimes painting after normal business hours or on weekends is required. You will want to address these issues up front and any additional costs that are associated with after-hours crews.
- Insurance: A quality commercial PAINTING COMPANY will be only too happy to rovide you with copies of their certificates of insurance. This is a vital step in the selection of a professional company; one that is often overlooked. You should have this information on file at all times.
- Estimates and Contracts: A competent commercial painting company should clearly explain the scope of the work to be performed, as well as the surfaces to be painted, the methods of surface preparation, time schedules, and payment procedures. Warranty information should also be discussed.
These are just a few of the items you should keep in mind when speaking with a commercial painting company you are considering hiring, as the answers to these questions can help you determine the best professionals for your specific needs. Additionally, you should always ask for references of past customers. You should not hesitate to contact them and may want to even drive by or make a trip to the business to see the results for yourself.
Hiring a Commercial Painting Company
For more than 30 years, our team at re:fab has been the trusted commercial painting company for hundreds of companies throughout New England. We are happy to provide top-notch professional consulting, state-of-the-art technology and materials, flexible scheduling and minimal disturbances, free and comprehensive estimates, and some of the most talented painters in the industry.
To learn more about our team at re:fab, please feel free to browse the About Us section of this website. Should you have any questions or would like to discuss your project further, we encourage you to complete our Commercial Estimate Request and a member of the team will contact you. We look forward to hearing from you and to earning your trust and lasting business. Connect today!